Chris Everard reports on the Crash and Burn of the EURO in Greece and the beginning of a whole new currency and political reform in Greece:
The EURO Governors and IMF have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS: A mass of suicides caused by Austerity have shamed the IMF and all pro-austerity politicians. One man burned himself in the street.
You cannot find a more intelligent and forward-thinking set of people than the anti-austerity movement in Greece. They have organised nearly one hundred solidarity groups in European capital cities and are using democracy to bring an end to hateful BLACKMAIL at the hands of the European institutions. Tough financial austerity measures in Greece have led to a 35% jump in suicide rates in a little less than 2 years – and at least one Greek man suicided publicly as a statement which has shocked the world into realising that the EURO currency and Austerity have been nothing more than a tactic to economically enslave a nation whose advancements in medicine, philosophy and technology were centuries ahead of the rest of the world…
“Our main finding was that after 2010, when harsh austerity measures were implemented in Greece, we noted a significant increase in suicide rates for the years 2011 and 2012 in comparison to the period between 2003 and 2010,” George Rachiotis,MD, PhD, assistant professor of epidemiology and occupational hygiene, University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece, told Medscape Medical News.
“In addition, we found that there was a significant correlation between suicide rates with an increase in unemployment in Greece, where unemployment has almost doubled [since 2009] and is now approaching 30%.”
Dr Rachiotis was interviewed here during the 12th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
The economic crisis that has affected many European countries has hit Greece especially hard. Specifically, the Greek government was required to cut spending by €28 billion ($31.24 billion) in 2010-2011, with a further cut of €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in 2012-2014. That led to the downfall of the old government and a new wave of PEOPLE POWER.
The first three austerity packages, beginning in 2010, included cuts to public sector jobs and salaries and to pensions as well as increases in indirect taxes and privatization of state-owned industries.
“By February 2012, 20,000 additional Greeks had been rendered homeless, and 20% of shops in the historic center of Athens were empty,” Dr Rachiotis notes in his study. “And an estimated 1 in about 10 of the population of greater Athens was visiting a soup kitchen daily.”
The group most affected by the hard economic hits were working-aged men between 20 and 59 years of age, in whom the suicide rate increased from 6.56 to 8.81 per 100,000 population in 2011- 2012.
Now the Greek people have a new and fresh government with wildcard and ingenious tactics and objectives. As a government, they have many new options open to them with regards to REPLACING THE EURO – here are some open options:
1. Issue new bank notes and new currency which is pegged to the SWISS FRANC or BRITISH POUND.
2. Increase the wealth of everyone in the nation by issuing ‘Greek Euro’ notes and crediting 3x the amounts in all Greek owned bank accounts, whilst maintaining FOOD PRICE and essential goods prices to avoid inflation and profiteering
3. Issue an all-digital currency pegged to BITCOIN
4. Allow Greek people to issue IOU notes which can be redeemed at a later date for the fresh new currency
5. Create a DUAL CURRENCY ECONOMY which interchanges Euros with a new bank note which is pegged to the Euro
6. Abandon all paper and coin currencies and issue VISA-type ATM cards to every citizen which issue a SOCIAL WAGE of around 100 euros per week to every person – issue personal card debit modules [such as iZettle] which can be plugged into iPhones and SmartPhones
7. Erase the vast amount of debt outstanding by deliberately over-valuing the new currency in relation to the Euro for a period of 6 months
8. Arrest and confiscate all the personal and associated bank accounts of previous government ministers in lieu of a public court trial whose sentencing will include repayment of creditors from the seized assets
9. Create TAX HAVEN advantages for all businesses worldwide who choose to base their fiscal headquarters in Greece
10. Introduce 0% Corporation Tax for all foreign investors and businesses, with a 10 year deferment of property taxes on newly built premises, shops and retail units
Of course, AUSTERITY MUST BE PUT ON TRIAL – and ARREST WARRANTS for the architects of Austerity which caused a tidal wave of homelessness and personal debt can now be issued, and the euro-crats responsible can be subpoenaed.
Watch a ton of documentaries and movies which are not available on SKY HD nor on YouTube – join our global audience who enjoy viewing the latest research and uncensored documentaries from Chris Everard and THE ENIGMA CHANNEL team – sign-up here http://watch.enigmatv.com/signup